Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Brightening up our home's facade with window boxes

Guest post written by Leah Green


Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait for us to start playing outside with the kids all the time. I mean, we can now bundle up and head outside to play. But it just isn't as fun because it's so cold. So I'm working on little projects right now so that I can concentrate my time later playing with my kids. The first one is making some cute window boxes.
There's nothing quite so classic as some window boxes, but I need some help putting them together and finding plans. During my search for some window box directions, I found some info on getting Sears cabinet refacing and thought it would be another great project for us to do before I'm outside with my kids all the time.
I can't wait to finally assemble each window flower box and then figure out which kind of colorful flowers I want to plant in each of them. Our home is gray, so it could use a little color to brighten up its exterior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment