Thursday, February 09, 2012

Creating My Own Dressing Room Out of A Spare Bedroom

Guest post written by Brittany Fayden

Even though I was sad for my kids to move away and go to college, I, like most other empty nesters, already had some plans for those spare bedrooms. I thought that it would be nice to make a nice little dressing room for myself. Our bedroom isn't really large enough for that and neither is our master bedroom. So I'm making over one of the kids' rooms by the second bathroom into my personal dressing room.
I don't just want our morning routine to be easier, but I'd also like for the room to look really nice. So I've been checking out hardwoods to use as a new flooring in there. We're also thinking about doing that in the rest of the downstairs of our home. I've found a company to do it and I can't wait to see how all of it ends up looking.
I'm going to paint the room a light purple and I can't wait until the room is all said and done. But in the meantime, it's going to be really fun finding all of the things to outfit my new dressing room with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment