Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Horses

All Access Granted Store


This guest post from Lenny Mcknight


I raise horses which is something I’ve wanted to do my whole life and have been lucky enough to afford now that I’m older. I have a stable out back from my house and I set it up to be just about as nice as the human quarters because those animals deserve the best. It’s got air conditionedand even satellite TV and a securityCHOICE.COM/ security system because I’ve got a lot of money invested in those horses and I want them to be happy! I love having the ability to ride every single day and I actually give lessons to kids on the weekends which helps me cover the cost of having those animals so it’s been a really great decision for me both emotionally and financially. I wouldn’t trade my horses for anything and I think they feel the same way about me which I guess is a good dynamic to have between pet and owner! They make my life more fulfilled and I think they feel like they’re well taken care of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment