Monday, April 18, 2011

Racist Photo of President Barack Obama

Monkey joke

This type of bullshit is the reason why republicans get on my damn nerves.  What did Marilyn Davenport (Orange County Republican Party central committee member) want to gain from spreading this blatantly racist badly photo-shopped picture around.  COME ON this is 2011 do you really have to stoop to this disgusting level of deformation of character to feel relevant to your fellow Tea Party members.  GO SOMEWHERE. We have way to much to worry about and fix in our government to be putting out this kinda of bullshit to sidetrack people from the list of things we need to fix in America.  And she had the nerve...THE NERVE to say this "Oh, come on! Everybody who knows me knows that I am not a racist. It was a joke. I have friends who are black. Besides, I only sent it to a few people--mostly people I didn't think would be upset by it."  Really? Are you kidding me?  Here's her "apology:
 I’m sorry if my email offended anyone. I simply found it amusing regarding the character of Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth. In no way did I even consider the fact he’s half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my mind until one or two other people tried to make this about race. We all know a double standard applies regarding this president. I received plenty of emails about George Bush that I didn’t particularly like yet there was no ‘cry’ in the media about them. One only has to go to Youtube or Google Images to see a plethora or lampooning videos and pictures of Obama, Bush and other politicians. That being said, I will NOT resign my central committee position over this matter that the average person knows and agrees is much to do about nothing. Again, for those select few who might be truly offended by viewing a copy of an email I sent to a select list of friends and acquaintances, unlike the liberal left when they do the same, I offer my sincere apologies to you–the email was not meant for you. For any of my friends or acquaintances who were the recipients of my email and were truly offended, please call me so I may offer a sincere verbal apology to you.  

I'm over this chick, in the immortal words of B.Scott: "BITCH BOO BYE"  that is all.

All Access Granted Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment