Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Easter Dress

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy
I had no idea where to look to get a pretty Easter dress for my daughter this year for the Easter parade. I hadn’t realized it was such a big deal when we moved in last year but after having her walk around in an embarrassingly casual cotton number I knew I had to step it up this year! We didn’t have internet at home so I got us wireless from http://www.wirelessinternetproviders.net so I could online shop for an option once I got off work and after weeks of searching I found the perfect pink taffeta confection for Brynn to wear next Sunday! She’s going to look adorable! in it and I won’t feel so bad that I didn’t put effort into her Easter costume. I’m hoping no one will notice if we reuse the same dress next year, though, since it was so expensive! I don’t mind spending the money on my little girl though. She’s a good kid and she deserves to look as pretty as anyone else at the parade!

All Access Granted Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment