Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm Just Sayin': Oh Christmas Tree…

I’ve been extremely pensive for the past couple of weeks, as Christmas Approaches.  Christmas used to be so much more fun and joy filled.  We had a Tree, loads of of presents, hot chocolate and marshmallows.  As we grow up, Christmas stops being as festive as it was at least for me.  Like now, I don’t receive presents, the only real present I ever receive is either from my love and my best friend.  There’s no tree in my house.  No Christmas lights. No Christmas music.  And no presents laying around.  We haven’t even gotten snow yet.  So yeah I’m feeling down.  The only thing I'm looking forward to is spending time with my love and enjoy his presence.  I guess the Grinch has stolen my Christmas cheer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment