Thursday, September 23, 2010

"In My Mind" The Nerve Of Some People





OK this is gonna be a passionate post filled with anger.   SOOOOO be prepared.  so this fool on Facebook had the nerve to post this foolishness on my wall. and Yess his name is attached to post.



Jay-ver Martinez Dude? Who are u? Why do u be posting nasty stuff? Ug. . U gay men are ALL THE SAME. . Goodluck,and godBless

 

Now this was my respone:

 

Martrel Howard first of all i didnt request you so you can just delte if you have a damn problem second of all i can post whatever the hell i like. and yes im a gay man and STRAIGHT MEN CAN KISS MY MUTHAFUCKIN ASS ...COMMENT ON THAT SHIT

 

Now Was I wrong??? I Think Not.  First of all i have never.  NEVER posted a 'NASTY' thing on my Facebook page...  WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO POST THAT SHIT ON MY DAMN WALL? I DONT KNOW YOU, NEVER TALKED TO YOU. YOU REQUESTED ME.  WHO THE HEALL ARE YOU? TALKING ABOUT GAY MEN.  SO WHAT YOURE STRAIGHT?  IF YOURE STRAIGHT WHY DID YOU REQUEST TO BE MY FRIEND. WHy DID YOU LEAVE THIS COMMENT ON MY PICTURE????

Jay-ver Martinez commented on your photo.

Jay-ver wrote:
"Hot damn! L0l"

 

 BUT LETS BREAK THIS DOWN.  

 

 

 





NOW.  In what way is that nasty?  We live in America.  I have the right to my speech just as she does.  Im a GROWN ass Man.  Let's take apart his post and get to the real meaning of it. 

"Dude"......ok first of all my name is not dude.  MY name is Martrel Ali Makai Devon Howard.  If your gonna address me or anyone else use my damn name.

Who are u?...Let me ask you this.  Who The Fuck Are You?  I Dont know you.  Ive never spoken to you.  I Have no longing to KNOW you... so dont ask me who i am.  Ask yourself why you were so pressed to add me as a Facebook Friend. Wait uh HELLO YOU"RE GAY!!!


"Why do u be posting nasty stuff? Ug" ... Anyone that KNOWS me.  KNOWS that i dont post NASTY things on my Facebook Page.  What do i stand to gain from posting undesirable stuff.  Nothing AT ALL.  Second of all Why are you worrying about what im posting.  What is your motive?

U gay men are ALL THE SAME. .  NOW THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE...THAT LINE IS WHAT SET MY ASS OFF... First of all you dont know me, you dont know what ive been through,  YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH, you dont know where im from and yet you wanna group me into "U GAY MEN ARE ALL THE SAME" Bitch isnt that the pot callin the kettle black like you arent gay yourself.  like really what other reason would you want to request me if you werent checkin for me...tryna get ya nasty goods off.  SECOND OF ALL,  ok yall i doubt that this is a Straight man clearly he called me HOT and if he is he's a CLOSETED SELF HATING FAG, THAT FUCKS AROUND ON THE LOW. but saying YOU GAY MEN ARE ALL THE SAME is the exact sterotypical thing RACISTS say about people of color, the same kind of thing RICH people say about the less fortune.  If you couldnt figure it out yes im a Liberal through and through.  In the era of 2010 when people are trying to survive and make things happen for themselves and their families people have the NERVE to try to put down others because your bored at 2 am eastern time... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT??? SERIOUSLY LET ME KNOW BECAUSE ITS WRONG. ITS A SIGN OF A TRUE HATER.

Goodluck,and godBless    I Dont Need LUCK, Im THE MAKER OF MY DESTINY... IM THE ONE STRUGGLING TO MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF. IM THE ONE TRYING TO BUILD AN EMPIRE SO I CAN LIVE COMFORTABLE TO SUPPORT MY FUTURE HUSBAND AND CHILDREN SAVE THE LUCK FOR YOURSELF... and God Bless...RELIGION..now the true message of GOD and yes Im a GAY MAN and I Believe in a GOD.  The word in simplest forms is a guide to acheive a Utopian Society we are supposed to LOVE one another not tear each other down, not bring drama and discord into the lives and hearts of others... I dont need blessings from a person that doesnt strive to hold those rules and guidlines to their own heart.... i can pray and have blessings rain down on myself, friends and family every single time a tear falls from my eyes in worship... As angry as I am I can say with a cool and exhuberant heart . "God Bless You, I Wish YOI Well, I Pray that one day when the time arises you can look into your self and find the TRUE BEING THAT YOU AND I WERE CREATED TO BE...

SO that's all i have to say yall.  LOL this has been greatly helpful for me, and this is a how my "IN MY MIND" posts will be.  I hope you all enjoy this and comment. Till next time,  Luv Ya Much

2 comments: